We make it easy for you to get a FREE cell phone with free service. You will also receive a FREE tablet with free internet, but please note that the government requires you pay a one-time fee of $10.95 for the tablet.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) was established by Congress to help lower-income families afford reliable, high-speed internet. It’s part of the Federal Communications Commission’s mission to ensure that all people, regardless of their income, can access the internet services and computer technology that are essential to our modern world.
Over 40% of Californians qualify. You could be one of them. You qualify if you (or someone in your household) participates in at least one of these programs:
• Free and reduced-price school lunch
• Medicaid, WIC, SNAP, EBT
• SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Find out if you qualify – Take a few mins to see if you PRE-QUALIFY for your FREE PHONE & TABLET WITH FREE CELL & INTERNET SERVICE.
2. Submit an application – No matter how you apply, you will need an ID, mailing address, and documents proving you qualify.
3. Pick up your FREE phone & tablet – You can arrange to pick up your phone and tablet locally or have them shipped to you (actual postage cost will apply).